TERMS OF LOCKER:
- The DC/UOIT Locker Services will not be held responsible for any damages to, or loss of locker contents. This includes break-ins or theft. Valuables left in your locker are left at your own risk.
- Any item not secured in a locker will be discarded. This includes items left on top or beside a locker, and/or any item left unsecured in the locker room.
- The assigned locker is for your use only and NOT to be shared. You may not give the combination to any other person.
- You may not trade locks or lockers.
- Damage to the lock or locker will result in the loss of your locker privileges.
- Access to locker will only be permitted to the student the locker is registered to. Valid proof of student ID will be required.
- Failure to abide by these conditions will result in the loss of locker privileges without refund of fees.
I have read the above and agree to abide by these terms.